· “Building Bridges through Sensory Integration”; Ellen Yack, Paula Aquilla & Shirley Sutton; 2004.
· “Autism: A comprehensive Ocupational Therapy Approach”; Heather Miller Kuhaneck & Renee Watling; 2010.
· “Ideal Sports for Kids With Autism by Smith, Narbara, (4,041 pts ), Edited by Paul Arnold Published on Jan 11, 2011
· “Sports and Exercise for Children with Autism can improve social and cognitive skills.” Frandsen, Michael, April 12, 2010
· Yoga for Children with Autism Spectrum Disorders, A step-by-step Guide for Parents and Caregivers, Betts, Dion E. and Betts, Stacey W.
· “The Yoga of Autism: Douros, Carla. December, 2006, Yoga Chicago
· Sallows, Glen O. & Graupner, Tamlynn D. (2005). Intensive Behavioral Treatment for Children with Autism: Four-Year Outcome and Predictors.
American Journal on Mental Retardation, 110 (6), 417-438.
· Howard, Jane S. , Sparkman, Coleen R., Cohen, Howard G., Green, Gina, & Stanislaw, Harold. (2005). A Comparison of Intensive Behavior Analytic and Eclectic Treatments for Young Children with Autism.
Research in Developmental Disabilities, 26 (4), 359-383.
· Eikeseth, Svein, Smith, Tristram, & Eldevik, Erik Jahr Sigmund. (2002). Intensive Behavioral Treatment at School for 4- to 7-Year-Old Children with Autism.
Behavior Modification, 26, 49-68.
· McEachin, J. J., Smith, T., & Lovaas, O. I. (1993). Long-term outcome for children with autism who received early intensive behavioral treatment.
American Journal on Mental Retardation, 97 (4), 359-372.
· Lovaas, O. I. (1987). Behavioral treatment and normal educational and intellectual functioning in young autistic children.
Journal of Consulting and Clinical Psychology, 55, 3-9.
· MacDuff, G. S., Krantz, P.J., & McClannahan, L. E. (1993). Teaching children with autism to use photographic activity schedules:Maintenance and generalization of complex response chains.Journal of Applied Behavior Analysis, 26, 89-95.
· Griffee, K., & Dougher, M.J., (2002). Contextual Control of Stimulus Generalization and Stimulus Equivalence in Hierarchical Categorization.
Journal of the Experimental Analysis of Behavior, 78, 433-447
· Lovaas, 0. I. (1977). The autistic child: Language development through behavior modification. New York: Irvington Publishers.
· Lovaas, 0. I., & Smith, T. (1988). Intensive behavioral treatment with young autistic children. In B. B. Lahey & A. E. Kazdin (Eds.), Advances in clinical child psychology (Vol. 11). New York: Plenum Press.