WELCOME TO TLC
On our site, you will find information about our Staff, Local and National Autism resources, a Frequently Asked Questions section, and our Contact Information, but we also wanted to provide a quick simple guide for parents looking to get started with TLC.
Currently, we are offering three Applied Behavior Analysis (ABA) programs:
- The TLC Day Treatment Program is a comprehensive program providing 1:1 intensive ABA treatment 20-40 hours per week, and is funded through insurance and private pay.
- The TLC Focus Program is a provides short-term 1:1 ABA treatment for 6 hours a week for 6 months with some parent training, and is usually funded through a grant from the Texas Health and Human Services Commission (HHSC) with a cost share.
- The TLC Outreach Program is a parent training program that provides short-term 1:1 ABA treatment with the child and family members for 3 hours a week, and usually funded through general revenue with a sliding scale fee or through a medical waiver program.
Apply for services
- Download, print, and fill out an Application For Service from our Forms & Links page.
Schedule a Tour
- Schedule a time to meet with our staff and tour our facility be calling us at (903) 593-4004 or by emailing us at firstname.lastname@example.org
Don’t have an Autism Diagnosis or ADOS2 Test Results for you child?
- Click here to visit our Resources page for a list of doctors who can help with Autism diagnosis and testing.